Monday, June 23, 2008

Ms. Bluejay is becoming a much better friend...

than Mrs Robin ever was. A friend in need is a friend indeed and I will never forget the befriending time that Mrs Robin took in the thick of things, but Ms Bluejay is such a but-in-ski that she is everyday in my business and offers practical and pragmatic advice to try to keep me out of the thick of things.
She has a very healthy self image and is always showing off. Trying to tempt me to do the same, first with my children and then with others.
She says that her children don't ever harass her, because at first bicker she shows them her wing feathers. Sometimes flying and sometimes backhanding them.
That was her advice for our backhand practice this morning. She said, your little ones didn't get that lesson at all. If I were you I would take a whole week just at backhands...She knows better than I about the use of the backhand muscle. So, I guess we'll be practicing backhands for the week!
SHHH, don't tell Mrs. Robin, she'll never talk to me again...

No comments: