Saturday, April 4, 2009

Enjoying the beauty and blessing of my home!

I would stay in this house all of the time, if they let me. I am reclining in my lounge front room next to the half-bath at the bottom of the stairs. The boys used to slide down the stairs and now they've gotten too big to do that and we've reproved them so often that they know better. Its cute to look at the steps and expect to see one of them sliding. Now they saunter and catapault, they jump down all the steps all at one time, but they are not allowed to slide down the bannister-shelf. The pictures going up the stairs are already outdated and the childrens' growth is impossible to keep up with, if I don't try to stay in shape.
My Epsom Salt bath is going to be set soon in my luxurious bathroom that I could get lost in. It is huge! I think I will put bubbles today, to mark the day. I am still pining that I can't workout like I used to. Hopefully the next workout session will leave me without the painful aftermath.
I could sleep in my half-bath. I sit in there and dream of the colors and things that I want to do with it. Some days it is my recording room. The echo is perfect in there, but you can't have the light on, because the fan makes too much noise on the recording. We have a nice large mirror in the half- bath, where you can see your whole body if you stand back. The floor has so much promise and I know just what color, I want to put in there when this economic crunch allows it.

When I come home from work, I will spend some time in there dreaming!

No comments: