Thursday, January 14, 2010

21 Days etched in my permanent memory!

I can remember everyday of that poor baby's life. Daily, it seems that my mind will try to retrace the steps and look for how I could have changed the outcome of that circumstance. It is awefully sad to look back so often, but it is impossible to do anything else when you are a mother. I see why God marked history with the griefs of mothers. His heart is clearly with us in these griefs. Can't get away from it.
I can't yet write the daily steps I trod, it breaks me down. I know that God is there with me, even when I am struggling with His providences.
That is all that I can say about that. The Ark came back after Ichabod, but the hearts of those women were the clock for the people of the griefs that they had seen.

No comments: