Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~~~~Uh-uh-She's got a new attitude?~~~~~


Prima’s leaves are getting messed up by aphids. She was crying this morning and still, the show must go on. She pirouetted, with pride and beauty, so I watered her. I never get to water the plants in the morning. This morning, I planted all of my seedlings, I thinned out my eggplant patch, I put Mr. Strawberry in his place and then watered the duet, Prima and the Diva were, in their glory. Of course, it rained. It seemed the angels were sympathizing with Prima, as I was. Let’s hope that is the end of the aphids.I will have to stake Prima, after all, if she doesn’t perk up.Blue, found a wonderful perch on Prima and I tried to take a picture, but she wasn’t in the mood. Of all of the mornings to play shy. She just wanted me to chase her. I wouldn’t do it. I have my pride, also and I had no time.For the love of Prima, I want to get a tape of Patti Labelle for her, so she can see what she reminds me of—“New Attitude”.

No comments: