Thursday, November 26, 2015

Working woman, where'd did you put my...

fill in the blank. The bustling house that we are in makes bumping into each other inevitable. I bump into you much less, with our conflicting schedules and your 2 new jobs.

I took your bulb out of your light in the morning and I wanted you to have a fit about it, so that I could see you for a minute. I knew you would wake me, if I was sleeping, or call me from anywhere, if you found out that I took your...Love you for your attention to detail. I appreciate how you always remember the little things that we need and that we do to and for you. I love that you put little lines in the drawings of our lives that make us who we are and what we are as a Walker Family. You are a very special woman in my life and I am very grateful for you! Love, Mommy

I am remembering Ruth this morning. I am angry that her pot is in the fridge, dirty. It wouldn't be, if you weren't working. You make a fuss about things like that. I usually don't and I realize that it is probably why you do. She was an annoying person in my life and I think about her everyday, because of her annoyance. Don't be that kind of memory to the people in your life. You are a wonderful woman and I think of you fondly. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: