Saturday, November 9, 2019

Whenever the next generation of our family is being born...


Keep peace and peaceful thoughts through your mind the week before delivery.  This is my initial thought.  I know that you can’t control all of your circumstances, but you have your future and the future within your body. What an awesome task to deliver the future?  Can you imagine it?  Imagine it for the glory of God. Imagine that God is going to do great things in your child’s lifetime.  Peace and safety are what we are wishing for our children, no matter what time period you live in.

I let my children bond with their father as early as they bonded with me.  I have been thinking that perhaps men aren’t able to handle the stress of that kind of a relationship with all of their children.  The heart break that I have seen when the children detach from them in an emotional way, is different from how I have seen women handle it.

I would let the next generation wait a week or so to meet their daddy.  This way mom has the original head start and can interpret for the children and for the fathers how very fickle children are, especially daughters.  

They love eachother, but the dark seasons are really hard for the daddies.  I am sure that there will be reconciliation in the generation, but I blame the daddies helping them be born for the strangeness in the conflicts.  Just a thought.

No comments: