Saturday, May 9, 2009

I didn't know that my "wandering jude" didn't like being outside...

She lost half of her leaves in the elements outside. She was a source of many lessons when she came to us, as a special gift. She grew quickly in my kitchen making friends of all of the plants around her. She wanted to participate in a close relationship with peachy and red fern and the figs, all at the same time. Every day I had to take her entangling vines from around the other plants. It was not time for her to cling onto any of them. They were only inside until the weather got good enough to be planted in their "terrestrial homes", as we call them. In the protected environment of the kitchen, she gave relationships her all. That almost cost her some vines a couple of times, if I didn't catch her, she might have had to be cut away from red fern. She likes the strong silent type:). When we took her outside, the wind was too much for her. I must find a part of the yard that is semiprotected for her to grow up in and she will be a beautiful contribution to the fauna community of my yard.
Still no leaves on my figs:{

No comments: