Thursday, May 14, 2009

The reservoir was a perfect mirror, this morning.

I drove past it and the beauty of the ponds and the scenery here was breathtaking as usual. I wasn't distracted by the attitude of the woman beside me or the woman inside me, from rejoicing in my spirit at God's creation. "Don't get into an accident admiring the view!" My Emily commanded. She can't see it. It is too convenient for her to realize that this is paradise. She is overwhelmed with her future today. We are very blessed. This is a beautiful place and God is good.
My fuschia caught the attention of the young sparrow couple and they came with a peace treaty and some news from around town about my children's goings ons. On and on they cheaped. They came one at a time to let me know that they intended the messages for me and not for eachother. Just a little news from the school. Ezra got off of the bus alright and something or other happened to make Ethan upset. I told them that I would get the rest from the boys when they get home. Those birds are so nosey. I love it. I used to hear the ladies say a little birdie told me. But the NY birds are all about survival and don't enter into the banter like these birds do. They talk about just about everything. So hospitable.
The fuschia is blooming beautifully and we have alot of work to do to get this house ready for use by the children, when they get home and to make the week run more smoothly.

No comments: