Friday, October 9, 2009

Are we going to stay up to see the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?


The Pumpkin patches are popping. If it were not for the Halloween extravaganzas that we enjoy each year, there really would be very little need for pumpkins. We grow them based on the need of the moment. After October 31st, we market Turkeys. Timing is everything when it comes to retail and wholesale.
Staying up to see the great pumpkin in each person in my life's time, has become quite a juggle.
Talking about alligators and wolves with the boys and relationships and facebooking with the women on the other side of the spectrum and keeping track of the teen culture rising in my home is like juggling 6 balls. If I still have my sanity after this season of parenting, I will consider it a successful season.
Jump to the task of parenting and wifing.

No comments: