Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Saturday schedule is first to blog and then...


to get busy on that closet upstairs. I will sort and sift and get that useless stuff into some kind of order. That is the business of today. I dare any of my,"Trugledites" to bother me on my epic quest to journey to the center of the collections that we have. I am blogging right now, but we are blessed with, just as God said, more than we have room enough to receive. This is why Joseph was so ept at dealing with more than heart could wish for. How do we organize the blessings of God upon the earth? This is the question in our home it is the question in our community and the question in our country and beyond. My job is to do what is before me or behind me or around me. The closet is today along with the other Sat. jobs that I have for myself. Thank God for the manifold blessings from his hand. Good friends, who care for us and will fix a car for us and bless us with tires and such. New days full of rain and sunshine. This New rainy day where we can work on the journey to the center of the...closet!

No comments: