Sunday, February 19, 2017

Thanks for the date, yesterday!

We had a great time and I was very happy to enjoy the day with my dear children, like that. You made it possible. I know that you don't really read your blog, but I had such a time with fixing my blog today. I thought it would take me 2 seconds to clear up the gadget on my blog and make it do what I wanted it to do. I took 20 or 30 minutes fixing it and I went to my tablet to pat myself on the back for good work and you know what I found. Your link wasn't working on any of the blogs! AAAACCCCCCCHHHHH! Stuff like that makes me soooooooo mad! I almost threw my tablet on the ground and stomped it. I got through church okay. I got to fix it when I got home, but try, try, try again is such a hard thing for me! Check it out. I worked so hard on it and you never even look at it.

No comments: