Thursday, March 22, 2018

Praying from the sideboard!

I feel like I am learning from the dutch women that I have observed to do my prayers as "Pray-Do's". A specific set of prayers that are in conjunction with the chores that need to be completed. ie. Prayers for cleansing, while cleaning, prayers for each child while handling their clothes and items, prayers for specific groups of people in the rooms that represent them. I am not always organized in my delivery of these prayers as they come and go, but I know that God knows my heart. The prayers from my sideboards are sometimes as neglected as my sideboards are. But when I get to them, they are a "doooozeee".

Today, I am praying for you, while I cut the ingredients for the soups that I made today. I pray that you are fulfilled and eagerly anticipating this wonderful new season that you are launching into, as you turn in your resignation from the movie theater. God loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life and happiness. We are on your team and here for you, if you need to talk about it! Amen.

No comments: