Sunday, September 23, 2018

Thursday and Friday I saw Lauren's name in the sky...

Mu was on cloud duty again. I always am sure it is her, because she writes Lauren's name, very clearly for me. Just in case, you forgot to pray for Lauren I am spelling it out for you! I didn't forget, Mu. I am praying for Lauren!

This time the U in Lauren was leaking. I said why is the U leaking? I just kept it in my heart and mind of the U in Lauren leaking. Sunday was the answer to the question. Acceptable and Unacceptable was the answer to my question and the choir was totally in sync with Heaven, helping me work on my puzzles. That is how God works all the time. He places a question in your mind in the week and then He answers Himself on Sunday and you say, what if I didn't go to church, wouldn't I ever know the answer to the question and the answer is probably no. I can't tell you how many questions in my mind are unanswered because I wasn't in church that Sunday to get the answer to it. Some things you can't receive if you are not there. It is God's you had to be there moment with us. This time I caught it. I hope I remember not to miss it next time.

No comments: