Monday, February 9, 2009

Last week it was winter and this week it is time for Spring Cleaning.

We are starting Spring training, this week in the Walker house. First it is about cleaning the mud out from the winter slush. Next is running and walking and situps. Thank God. I have gotten up to 15 minutes on the stationary bike without "dying". That is my next job this morning after my kitchen is cleaned from the weekend. I just love the Spring coming in February down here. We have lived like bears in NY and used to the hibernation season. Here, we are able to get out and enjoy the sunshine and blue skies and beauty even in February. That is why my butterfly bush didn't even cry or droop at the sense of snow on it last week. It is as if it said. Next week it will be spring. I wish that I could develop that kind of attitude in myself. Spring is just around the corner. What corner? Even my delicate Peachypoo is getting back her shed leaves.

No comments: