Friday, February 27, 2009

When I fall on my knees, when I pick up my knitting needles...

2 years ago my Ethan fell and broke his arm. Daily we were in supplication for healing and binding the bones together. We imagined the angels being redispatched to reknit those bones back together after birth. The first angel said to the second angel, I didn't expect to have to come back to reknit Ethan together, I thought we were finished with him when he was born...Look how big this boy's bones have gotten since we last were here with our kneedles." Thank God that the season of the bone and how God used Dr. Fricht and the angels to put that boy back together was blessed. He can do pushups now and run and jump and play with no impediments. I am grateful.
Mercy me, is my cry daily. Sometimes it is a broken bone and sometimes a broken spirit. God always has the right remedy for my soul, when all around my soul gives way. He is my help and stay, even though sometimes I don't like the angels to get out their knitting kneedles again and again for my ailments. But when I fall on my knees, with my face to the rising sun, O Lord, have mercy on me!

No comments: