Friday, July 24, 2009

15 minutes with Michael is enough this morning?

My muscle are feeling the burn. I really feel that Michael was the Guy Lombardo of our generation. He made us dance, he made us cry, he made us move and we certainly cannot blame my obesity on his efforts. He and Richard Simmons do the most to get me into a routine of working out. I am sweating to the "Oldies"! A little cardio to keep me alive for my children.
I took a glimpse of the routine that he was going on the road with and it was spectacular, just a little moment of seeing him working out is inspirational to my workouts. I wish that they would go on the road with that show and do tributes to his unfinished last act. I would enjoy it. He was still dreaming and still pressing us to the next level in cardiovascular health. I have to thank God for him. I probably would have had a heart attack years ago, if it weren't for him. It is ironic that it was his heart that gave out, when mine is pumping because of his arts. He is the professor of music and dance that I will always have, as long as his music lives.
Listen to "Blood on the Dancefloor"! It is super. I get my weights and my step and move...
I am working up to more than 15 minutes!

No comments: