Monday, July 27, 2009

God leads His sheep like a shepherd...

When we see that people do not take compassion on the humility of the child bearing years, they are not following God. It is truly a humbling and humiliating experience. Noone who hasn't gone through those things knows the real humiliation of not caring who sees what when you are ready to deliver. The most modest and the most illicit are the same when it comes the the childbirth experience. The pain and the determination is the equalizer. The culture who is sensitive to the care of God for the birthing process is following in the footsteps of God who is compassionate to His own.
They are my children, because I went through that to get them. My heart is sensitive to their cries where ever they are. As my days and as the days go on, my ears may dull and my heart may not still be moved with compassion for my own child, but the pain of what happens in the child birth experience is what makes me alive to my baby's cry.
He says that He is the God who is more compassionate than the most compassionate mother. He has endured more pain for our salvation than a mother. He leads His sheep like a shepherd and gathers the lamb in His arms and carries them in His bosom and gently leads those who are with young. The hardened of heart drive the sheep and cut open the mothers and add insult to injury. God teaches and comes down to our cries. God is sensitive to the process, because He created it. Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord. In other words when God is merciful He establishes a people who can grow useful and intentional people.

No comments: