Wednesday, July 22, 2009

God is good in Childbirth.

He does not allow it to consume us. There is a little person inside and we are its sustenance and bed. They are little and I am big. He gives so much added grace during that season that now that I have been past the years of child bearing the sense of that grace missing is nearly palpable. You need every bit of the grace that God bestows in that time. If you can borrow somebody elses graces, go ahead, you are going to use it all up in the end of the pregnancy. Some ladies walk about stoicly and seem to feel no discomfort and no estrangement from normalcy, I am not one of them.
Yall pray for me. I am going down the line again. I am going through this. There is another little one coming in our house and I am not ready again!:{ Unfortunately, I am not the best example of the well planned family. But I trust that God, who knows our frame chose each one to give to us, like a surprise party, every so often. God has provisions for His little ones. God has the strength and the grace. It may not feel like it at the time. Somebody may have to come in and help, but, even that is Him!

No comments: