Sunday, August 17, 2008

Next week school...

We really didn't do alot on the to do list, but we have a week to include the items that we forgot. I will need to begin with starting the bedtime routine for a Kindergartener. I keep telling myself that and I keep forgetting. Schedules have been completely cast aside, for pity sake. Tomorrow, I pick up the pieces and get back to the business of life prep and school prep.
We started the summer well and we did go through Ps. 119 and the Hebrew Alephbet. That is something. Everybody but Ezra has forehand, backhand and serve under the belt. What else is there? And God even threw in a swimming session. We are blessed!
School prep drills?
That is how I think! Take out my timer and my whistle and get those fellows doing their thing with a timer. We should have a ladder, so that they can challenge eachother as to who is the most efficient and thorough in their personal prep items and include other items into their day, before school.
Last year, everybody had exercise scheduled in for themselves and no one went all the way to the end of the school year having completed their intentions...To err is human...

No comments: