Monday, November 10, 2008

Young women came over

we enjoyed tea and crumpets and chicken and crackers and salad and fruit and singing happy birthday. 22 is a new season. We trust the God will carry us through this year as he has for so many years before.
For me, it marks the 22nd anniversary of my first childbirth experience. It marks the amazing grace that allows us to be held by His hand through motherhood. Motherhood shines a bright light on your ignorance and unimportance. Learn to humble yourself, before God has to humble you!

I am grateful for the lessons I learned from listening to the ladies yesterday. There are precious young people to whom the world belongs in the future. God is good and He has blest their lives and interests with prosperity.
I know that if we touch the hem of His garments we can be healed.

No comments: