Thursday, January 15, 2009

Peachypoo gave me three beautiful blooms today.

Olivia is coming over and my peach tree is showing off for her. Three beautiful blooms for the encouragement of my day. How do I beautify the room or mess up the room? When I come into the room am I like my peach tree and giving or am I like my dormant pear trees outside. If it is not my season, there are no leaves on me and there are no blooms, I am dormant.
Outside in the winter time few blooms are to be had, even down here in the moderate temperatures, but inside the plants can bloom yearround. That is how it is in Christ. We shall be like a tree planted by the river of water. Fruit only comes in season, but blooms can come anytime. How can we bloom in the room for others to enjoy. Beauty is a bloom, pleasantries are a bloom and food is a bloom. Who do I want to bloom for today and how do I want to bloom for them?

No comments: