Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The blooms on Ginger and Snap are white and full.

It is glorious, the first blooms of my peartrees. They are young and this seems to be their first spring apart from eachother. Ginger is more ostentatious than her brother. Her blooms are bigger and more full on the tiny branches. She is not front and center. I think that this is what makes her bloom more vociferously to try to get attention from me. I do take a second take at her when she is blooming like that. Snap, who I initially thought the more outgoing of the two has become more shy with the front and center spot. He took quite a beating through the winter, but he is still hanging in there.
I await placing my figs and naming them and my Japanese maple. They are cluttering up my kitchen and I want them out on their own to adorn my future patio. Beautiful small blooms are coming out of Japanese maple and they are adorable, but I do not trust little fingers with buds.:{

No comments: