Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For the beauty of the sky...

The greys of the sky make you miss the sun about this time. The weatherman says we should see the sun later on today. I am very glad about that. We needed this rain and it is blooming my lawn and my flowers, who live on the water cans that God provides in the clouds. Even my delicate "Ginger" is looking better with the rains that have come to perk her up. Maybe she really did want to be nearer to "Snap". I do not know why she hasn't seemed to acclamate to the spot we put her. She's droopy, but she's not dying. She seems to be the picture of me. I am droopy here, not yet truly rooted, hoping not to get root rot here, apart from the help and encouragements that I am used to. I have outgrown the youthful usefulness of being the smart and the sane and the stable one. Now, I am the unstable and the simple and the less sane one. Oh well, seasons take us around and around and to build myself up, will take another life-time. I don't have that much time anymore, it is time to focus on the little people's lives that are coming up! Much-ado...

No comments: