Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Should Old Acquaintance' be forgot




I wish that my old forgotten acquaintance would be the fat that I put on over this holiday binge season. It is aweful, just aweful. Never comes to mind when I am putting that piece of pie into my mouth for the umpteenth time that this acquaintanceship will be with you for the rest of your life. It should though!
I am as large as ever I was in delivery of my children... A bad example of moderation this season. There ought not to be that much feasting in the world. I am ashamed of myself and I pledge to myself to put off the binge habit for at least another few months.
My new simple pleasure will be sunflower seeds and raisins, to replace Chocolate with almonds. Jello and yogurt instead of ice cream and at least 30 minutes per day on the stationary bike. No excuses! I hope that next years Auld Lang Syne shall find me in better status with my body. I am not a spring chicken anymore...
Happy New Year!

No comments: