Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What did I learn from being 46?


a halloween story, sillyface.
enjoyments sharing some time with other children was fun and amusing this year.
It seems a short year end and I can't say that I am any more intelligent or amiable than I was at 45, to my shame.
Some lessons have been learned, I hope. I had a wonderful 45th year, though I was sick and sour. It seems, the womanly wierdnesses have lessened and I am not as grumpy as I once was. I still can't find the balance of work and home and church in correct proportions. Although the speed of light improves communication, unfortunately it increases people's expectations of a person's communication and I am still a one person at a time communicator for the most part. I do hate the fact that the internet and the email systems and cyberstuff keep us all jumping from conversation to conversation at a breakneck. I miss the days of sweet sit downs and the days of real face to face heart to heart chats with time to ponder what was said and what was thought, as well as time between chats anticipating. I rarely have that kind of thinking time.
My motto for 46 has been, "I blog, therefore I am". Little else incites my animation like the thought placed on my blog with no editor to censor it but me.
I expect I will blog less in 47 so that I will concentrate on organization of my home and family. This is always my new years resolution and it has never gotten me much closer to my goal. I will get some more books and plan out my strategem and get back to the drawing board as soon as my celebratory day is over...

No comments: