Friday, December 19, 2008

Two Turtle Doves!





On my birthday this year, my brother-in-law and my husband gave to me freshly painted rooms. A brand new house with freshly painted walls and a partridge in a pear tree.
My pear tree is still blooming, but the leaves are scarce and I don't know whether it is over watering or the smallness of the pot.
Ben and Eli were my two turtledoves painting and caring for the house things that have caused me distress throughout the year.
Take no thought... Don't worry... God cares... I know he cares but sometimes I do forget that.

I love to spend time on my carpets and today I got some of that luxury. Not with an empty house, but still there are at least 500 square ft of cleaner carpet for my wear. There is only another 2500 to go before I sleep. I think I will quit at the halfway mark. I fell while emptying a batch of water and my bottom is sore, so now I am too tired to go the whole way through. Thank God for the Rug Doctor. With so many footsies trampling a carpet there is hope on earth for some cleaner rugs. Just give me one week and a rug doctor and I will be happy with my carpets again.

No comments: