Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sunny and 61 degrees again

I am sure that I am used to these pleasant temperatures and wonderful beauty of the landscape around here. My city lights hunger and my chilly coat wearing days have paled into the enjoyment of a walk through University City in the holiday season. My bursitis (nonexistent) doesn't bother me. My lungs can hack the warmth and the air. No pretty snow, but no dirty snow either to clean up. I woke up and put on the heat which we really don't need because the house had chilled to a cold 65 through the night. That make us shiver, now. No chains on our tires to get out of the snow piles. No big snowplows blocking our cars in their spaces on the streets. No icey falling on our bottoms from not walking correctly in the snow. Halleluia, this is the Promised land today. Thank you God for the gracious providence of moderate weather!

No comments: