Friday, December 26, 2008

We all got booties for Christmas!

Today is the day we shake the feeties, to dislodge the huge meal we enjoyed on Christmas day.
I lived so many years with little baby booties, that we affectionately call the day after Christmas, "Shake your "baby" booties Day". The day that we attempt to recoup the lost ground in last years New Years resolution and grow into a new person for the New Year coming. It is our last dieting challenge to go into the New Year at another level of health. It hasn't worked yet. :{ Still we try.
This year my aim and goal is to try to accomplish my very first marathon. There, I said it. I have spent too many Marches under the covers in pain and heart ache. I will take up my brokenness! I have a goal to overcome the broken pieces of my emotions and I think a marathon training, just might help me. I saw one in Concord set for March 21 and I am aiming for it. Not today, of coarse, I must go to work. I will start training in the New Year 2009. "Feeling Fine, in 2009!"

No comments: